Charcot’s foot is one of the many issues which might occur in individuals with diabetes mellitus. The larger blood sugar levels that occur in diabetes have an impact on quite a few body systems for example the eye, kidneys and nerves. In long standing cases, especially when there’s been a poor management of the blood glucose levels, you will find injury to the nerves supplying the feet. This makes the feet in danger of problems as if something fails, you are unable to realize it went wrong as you can not necessarily experience it because of the harm to the nerves. This might be simple things like standing on a pin and that getting contaminated and you do not know that you’ve stood on it. It could be a blister or callus which gets infected and you do not know that it’s happening on the foot if you don’t take a look. This is why foot care is really essential for individuals with diabetes and exactly why it will be provided so much emphasis. A Charcot foot is the damage occurring to the bones and joints if you have a trauma and you don’t know that the injury has occurred.
Another way of looking at it could be to think about it this way: imagine that you strain your ankle horribly and you also have no idea that you have simply because you don’t feel the pain from this. After this you carry on and walk around on it. Just imagine all of the further damage that you do when walking about on it. The earliest you could observe that there may be a problem is when you take a seat and look at the feet and you notice that one is a lot more inflamed than the other. This is exactly what occurs in individuals with diabetes who develop a Charcot’s foot. There may be some damage, like a ankle sprain or a progressive collapse of the arch of the foot and as no pain is sensed they continue to walk around on it. It ought to be apparent the amount of additional damage which gets done to the first injury prior to the problem is finally recognized due to the swelling. From time to time there is not much swelling, but the Charcot’s foot is found due to difference in temperature between the two feet because of the inflamation related process in the damaged foot which produces much more heat.
The progression of a Charcot foot ought to be taken care of as somewhat of an emergency as the more it progresses the much more serious it is going to be and the more challenging it’s to deal with. The individual really has to stop all weightbearing straight away or at the minimum get a walking support to ensure the Charcot’s foot is supported. For the not too severe occurrences and those conditions which were serious and have improved a very supporting insole in the footwear is necessary to support the foot and the damage. Sometimes surgery is required to straighten the dislocated and subluxed joints. Probably the most serious instances could end up with the foot and/or leg required to be amputated because the injury has been doing too much deterioration.
- High quality material: It is a new version product wich made of high quality material. No need to worry about cracking. The black part at the bottom is made of high-quality fiber cloth and will not crack when used for a long time.
- Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Solutions: Instant relief from Foot pain, most commonly caused by Plantar Fasciitis. Our Compression Arch Supports Sleeves with Removable Pads would help you to recover soon from the disturbing treatment and foot pain, offering you quick relief and instant comfort.
- Professional Foot Care Team: Our Compression Arch Supports Sleeves are designed to effectively relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis, Flat Feet Pain and Foot Cramps, Heel pain, offering a great arch support.
- Comfortable to Wear: Either directly on the skin or over a sock, whichever is more comfortable for you to receive the superior support you need. Promotes balance, posture and body alignment, Washable.
- ALL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We guarantee a new replacement or full refund if this doesn’t reduce or eliminate your pain within 30 days. Buy with confidence!
- Range of adjustable drop foot brace sizes available: Use a soft, flexible tape measure to find the circumference around your ankle, in inches and refer to the sizing chart to find your size; fits left or right foot
- Comfortable at-home relief: Soft and breathable, this AFO foot drop brace was designed to be worn without shoes walking around the house or while resting and sleeping for the best foot drop relief
- Adjustable dorsiflexion control: Use the adjustable barefoot dorsiflexion assist brace to adjust the level of lift and stretch you wish to receive for your condition or injury; ankle foot orthosis for foot drop is a comfortable option for gentle stretching and pain relief
- Works for a variety of conditions: Designed to manage, lift, and relieve drop foot, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, duck foot correction, post CVA (stroke), pigeon toe correction, nerve injuries, plantar fasciitis, and other foot or ankle pain
- Soft and supportive materials: Made of medical-grade materials for all-day or night use that will last over time for durable, foot-lifting support without the discomfort that comes along with other rigid plastic AFO braces
- Neoprene or Stretch Corduroy upper with extra large strap closure for easy entry and snug fit
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- PU outsole provides durability and traction for indoor and outdoor wear
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Closures - Wide hook and loop strap
- Adjustable : Buckle Can Freely Adjust The Elasticity Of The Shoe Body, And The Adjustment Range Is Ideal For The Degree Of Swelling
- Rubber Foam ut sole: Good quality, soft shoe body, not easy to deform for a long time.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Anti-Slip Particle Film Is Used To Increase The Friction With The Ground And Hold The Ground Firmly, Walking Stably
- Air Cushion Design: TPU Air Cushions Are Added To All New Shoes To Further Increase The Shock Absorption Effect
- Heel: Triangular structure, filled with elastic cotton, more stable, reducing the chance of sprain.
- ♪ Package Include: 1 piece rigid pure carbon fiber insole for men or women, the orthotic shoe insert can be flipped to fit the right or left shoe, for more comfort, wear it under a softer insole, it suitable for sports and sneakers shoes, alternative to postoperative shoes (If your injury occurs on both feet, carbon insoles sold as a pair can be found on our store)
- ♪ Pain Relief: This carbon fiber insert does relieve pressure and flex on an injured foot toe, limit the movement of the toe to reduce pain and it should help avoid a re-injury of the toe, can be used to treat Broken Toe, Turf Toe, Morton's Toe, Arthritis of the forefoot and midfoot, Hallux Limitus, Hallux Rigidus, Plantar Fasciitis, Bunion, Big Toe Pain, Charcot's Foot, Freiberg's Infraction and Foot Surgery
- ♪ Size Choice: Carbon fiber insole must be ¼ - ½ inch (about 1 cm) shorter than your original removable insert in shoe, if in between sizes or half sizes round down to smaller size, the insert can be used for doing various sports activities such as Trekking, Hiking, Basketball, Football, Running, or during daily Walking
- ♪ Premium Carbon Fiber Material: The stiff carbon fiber insole are made of pure premium carbon fiber, which is durable, rigid, thin, lightweight and corrosion free, it's thickness 1.3 mm, 180 degrees flat plate, it slipped under your insole of your shoe so don't even know its there
- ♪ Risk Free: Because gait problems can lead to arthritis and greater pain throughout the body, and it is best to treat it as a serious problem, if you are buy wrong size or not satisfied with our insoles, please be sure to contact BOBOWALK customer service with your order number before you complain our return policy, we will offer a reasonable and acceptable solution to make it up for you, Thanks so much for your help and consideration, Your complete satisfaction is our priority
- Uses: Within seconds, chills entire foot to relieve: sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, & painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis. Frequently used during pregnancy.
- Immediate Relief: from inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the ball-of-foot, neuropathy, tendonitis, or any foot injury. Ideal for men or women on their feet all day.
- Sizing: Small/Medium fits Women's shoe sizes 7 to 12 US & Men's shoe sizes 5 to 10 US. One pair. Use as socks for plantar fasciitis women, soothe socks for neuropathy pain, or as a reusable ice bag.
- How It Works: Neutralizes pain & wear and tear with a chilled gel pack beneath the length of the foot, & another half-size pack for top of foot or behind heel.
- Ideal comfort items for chemo patients, chemotherapy treatments, chemo care package for men, cooling socks, cool socks for women, cryotherapy, edema relief.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF：Our compression foot sleeve helps relieve foot pain by stretching tendons and relieving pressure on the plantar fascia. Including relief of plantar fasciitis, arch pain, and heel pain. They can also improve foot circulation, stabilize ankle joint, aid in recovery from edema and heel spurs, and helps stabilize feet and prevent injuries.
- ARCH SUPPORT: The plantar fasciitis sock provides effective arch compression, helps reduce heel pressure, promotes foot blood circulation, increases foot flexibility and strength, and appropriately transfers excessive fascial pressure to relieve plantar fasciitis, heel & arch pain. You can wear it at night to keep your feet in the correct bend so that you will not get stung when you wake up and walk the next day
- FLEXIBLE ACTIVITES：The ankle compression sleeve for the foot with 3d circular progressive pressure design provide you with permanent all-around protection, ensure your feet at the right angle to reduce sports injuries while providing ankle support. Open-toe design enables you to wear alone or under any socks without feeling too thick. Increase the flexibility of the toes, so that you can do toe grasping exercises whether you are standing or sitting.
- TO BE COMFORTABLE: Our compression ankle socks can wearing all year round. The light and breathable fabric with 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex is so comfortable. It can be worn all day. Relief your foot pain and enjoy your life, free to sports, baseball, running, basketball, soccer, walking, hiking, or any athletic fitness sport. And it's a good gift for parents and friends.
- OUR SERVICES: Keeps improving and providing the best customer service is our goal. Any questions. You can contact us by email, we will give you solutions within 24 hours. FRIENDLY REMINDER: We provide 5 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support that you need. S: US Men Size 3-4.5, Women Size 4-5.5, M: US Men Size 5-7.5, Women Size 6-8, L: US Men Size 8-10.5, Women Size 8.5-11.5, XL: US Men Size 11-13, Women Size 12+, XXL: US Men Size 13.5-15+.
- To find your perfect fit, please refer to the second image (our size chart) for accurate sizing; this closed-toe surgical shoe for foot fractures is available in a range of adjustable sizes for adult men and women on the right or left foot
- This medical shoe offers excellent protection for your toes, foot, ankle, or leg during the post-op recovery process; boot for foot injury features closed-toe design to effectively keep your cast or bandages dry and free from dirt
- Shield your foot from further injury, infection, or discomfort. Featuring a spacious, closed square-toe box, our post op surgical shoe provides room for swelling, bandages, socks, and casts; protects your foot against further injury or discomfort
- The non-skid tread on the sole enhances stability following surgery, perfect for safe walking indoors or out; the rigid rocker sole supports and encourages a natural gait, effectively reducing plantar pressure, forefoot pain, and heel discomfort
- Designed for versatile and custom use for both men and women, this lightweight surgical walking boot can be used on either the right or left foot; medical-grade, durable construction and adjustable straps ensure a secure and comfortable fit
We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.